Whit3puppi3s =D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, January 10, 2008


Visit to ACSP, first day of P.E. & Art lesson

Today after assembly go P.E..........so rush....-.-......then cut down the lesson time.......zzzzzz........but fun lehs........=D Then after that is recess.....people don't want change and wait until science class (next lesson).......I don't want tell what happen but u can probably guess.........-.- After that, I go visit 干妈, first time.......after one week.......-.-........but......YAY!!!!! 终于能看到干妈=D



I Was Murdered At
5:45 PM

The Victim

Name: Reynold
School: Hwa Chong Institution, The Chinese High School
CCA: Waterpolo Age: 13
Birthday: 23 April 1995
Astrology: Taurus
Strengths: Mathematics, Science, Swimming
Weaknesses: English, History
Goals: Thrash ACSI, ACSB & RI In Anyway I Can (Water Polo), Become A Successful Head Surgeon (Heart & Lung) Of NUH, Scientist, Mathematician, Snake Expert, A Record-breaking Swimmer & A Promise-keeper



Time of death




No. of Murderers




Chantings






Murderers

干妈
Jeremy Chia
Valerie Kwek
Kevin Poh
Xing Yang
Kan Weng Ngai


The Other Dimensions

MapleSEA
Google
Dogpile
Yahoo!
Gmail
RadioBlogClub
IMEEM
Softnyx


Nightmares


December 2007 =D
January 2008 =D
February 2008 =D
March 2008 =D
April 2008 =D
July 2008 =D