Whit3puppi3s =D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, July 15, 2008


误会不小呢,真得很后悔

After today, I really regret hating my coach. He asked me to go training because he didn't know the full story. He even apologise. But 俗语说:一言既出,驷马难追. Haiiz...

P.S. 干妈, at least I remember this 俗语. Hahas



I Was Murdered At
8:33 PM

The Victim

Name: Reynold
School: Hwa Chong Institution, The Chinese High School
CCA: Waterpolo Age: 13
Birthday: 23 April 1995
Astrology: Taurus
Strengths: Mathematics, Science, Swimming
Weaknesses: English, History
Goals: Thrash ACSI, ACSB & RI In Anyway I Can (Water Polo), Become A Successful Head Surgeon (Heart & Lung) Of NUH, Scientist, Mathematician, Snake Expert, A Record-breaking Swimmer & A Promise-keeper



Time of death




No. of Murderers




Chantings






Murderers

干妈
Jeremy Chia
Valerie Kwek
Kevin Poh
Xing Yang
Kan Weng Ngai


The Other Dimensions

MapleSEA
Google
Dogpile
Yahoo!
Gmail
RadioBlogClub
IMEEM
Softnyx


Nightmares


December 2007 =D
January 2008 =D
February 2008 =D
March 2008 =D
April 2008 =D
July 2008 =D